Dynamics NAV 2016 introduced many exciting new features which are making the solution quicker to implement and easier to use.
Main improvements – summary
- NAV 2016 allows business anytime, anywhere via new native apps that can be used on any device. The interface is optimised for touch and for keyboard and mouse.
- The web client has thoroughly been improved. It comes with over 60 new or enhanced features.
- It is now possible to create and configure workflows and workflow-events.
- Document management and OCR capabilities have been improved.
- Integration with Office 365 has been enhanced.
- Dynamics NAV 2016 now offers a direct connection with Dynamics CRM.
- NAV 2016 works natively with Azure SQL extensions.
- NAV 2016 works with Power BI.
- Customisation extensions are now available. They enable consultants to customise certain aspects of NAV 2016 without code modifications.
- NAV 2016 comes with a Test Automation Suite which allows automated testing of the solution.